Okay let’s talk fashion first. My all time FAVORITE thing to do in styling is to pair expensive, investment pieces with ultra affordable trendy buys. Case in point: this look. Here I’m wearing classic Tiffany & Co. Twist Knot Earrings with a Forever 21 Acid Wash Mini Dress. This is an easy look that can be worn on a summer date night, shopping with the girls, or over a bathing suit to the pool. The earrings are classic and something I will keep forever, while the dress may be done in a season, but hey for $29!
The bag featured in this post is a convertible convertible clutch/cross-body purse and is also from Forever 21. I bought it in-store last week, but for whatever reason it is not featured online. You can try the Forever 21 near you to see if it is in stock at your local store, too, or I also provided a few other similar options with the links below.
Again with the back and forth high/low buys, these shades are Oakley. This particular design has been discontinued, but Oakley Feedback Polarized Sunglasses are a very similar model!
My Fergalicious Women’s Sunday Flat Sandals are another steal!
Click the links below to shop this look!
Tiffany & Co. Knot Earrings •
Oakley Polarized Feedback Sunglasses, OO4079 •
Fergalicious Sunday •
Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Cross Body Bag •
Hobo Daria Convertible Leather Crossbody Clutch •
Jessica Simpson Hanne Crossbody Clutch •
Lodis ‘Audrey Collection – Vicky’ Convertible Crossbody Bag – Black •
Lodis Accessories – Audrey Vicky Convertible Crossbody Clutch Clutch Handbags •
Born Bromton Crossbody Clutch •
When I teased shots from this look on my Instagram I got several DM’s asking about my makeup routine…in particular what I use for foundation, bronzer, etc. I balance designer and drug store cosmetics just like I do with $$$/$ fashion pieces. Check out my skin routine below.
- Moisturizer: Olay Moisturizer (SPF 15) … hello drug store find!
- Concealer: Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealer in Brulee … I use this under eyes to cover dark circles, on my eyelid to hold eye shadow, and on my t-zone.
- Powder: Lauren Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder … this stuff lasts FOREVER! I wear it everyday and have it had it for over a year.
- Highlighter: Becca Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop … cheekbone magic!
- Bronzer: Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Medium… apply just below highlighter and blend.
If I want long-wear makeup I will apply Bobbi Brown Foundation in Natural between steps 1+2.
[dahz_framework_row row_type=”de-row-stretch”][dahz_framework_column width=”2/2″]